REDISCOVER YOUR FEMININE POWER
As women, we’re often taught that the road to having what we want is paved by behaving in certain ways and doing certain things. Those things are often the opposite of how we naturally operate. In a society telling us who to be, how do we discover who we truly are?
Grace is a weekend experience for women to embody every part of who they truly are and begin to understand how to celebrate each one.
Throughout the training, you’ll identify the pressures you experience as a woman, explore expectations from society and your peers, examine your beliefs about what it means to be a woman, and uncover limiting beliefs you place on yourself due to your interpretations of femininity and masculinity.
It’s a safe space to play and discover all aspects of yourself. You’ll engage in experiences physically, emotionally, cognitively, interpersonally, and spiritually.
- Flowing between your masculine and feminine and the best ways to use both energies
- Cultivating a deeper awareness and appreciation of who you truly are and your core values
- Embracing authentic self-expression and allowing yourself to let go of your own judgement
- Breaking down the stereotypes and barriers we create for ourselves
- Creating new patterns in relationships with other women, letting go of competition and learning how to support each other
- Understanding patterns within our relationships with men and how to shift to create what we want in partnership
Experience a profound shift in the acceptance of yourSELF and finally feeling comfortable in your own skin.